ALGT Association Lausannoise des Guides Touristiques
The Association Lausannoise des Guides Touristiques (ALGT) offers you the opportunity to discover the many facets of a city that is both traditional and innovative!
- Our Association, created in 2007 with the support of Lausanne Tourisme, currently has 35 members and offers tours in 10 different languages. Since 2013, our partnership also extends to the Olympic Museum.
- Lausanne, the Olympic Capital, due to the presence of the headquarters of the International Olympic Committee, is a city rich in architectural, cultural and gastronomic treasures.
- Thanks to its universities, EPFL and Unil, it is also a centre for international studies.
- A city of culture, Lausanne is home to numerous theatres, museums and galleries including Plateforme 10 and the Art Brut collection as well as the Notre Dame Cathedral, a jewel of Gothic art.
- Lausanne is a green city which has a unique topography in Switzerland: built on three hills, crossed by two rivers and bordered to the south by Lake Geneva.
- The vineyards of the Côte and Lavaux Unesco regions offer a breathtaking natural setting!
- There is a wealth of heritage and culture waiting to be discovered…….
Our services are suitable for everyone and are aimed at leisure groups, companies, schools, families, as well as tourism professionals.
Since its creation, more than 200’000 people have enjoyed our services. We look forward to welcoming you among our future visitors!